It's great to see the original classic Command & Conquer games are still getting new content made by dedicated fans. FunkyFr3sh has released an updated version of the Map Editor for Red Alert. It's one of the most simple and easy-to-use map tools for any game and now it supports new features, which are listed below.
- High Resolution Patch
- Standalone (runs without having Red Alert installed)
- Multiple instances are now possible, start the editor as often as you need
- No disk space error has been fixed
- No-CD patch
- Loads a new settings file named "edwin.ini" (change your resolution in there)
- Too fast scrollrate is fixed (can be disabled via edwin.ini [Options]SlowerScrollRate=no)
- Tile selection via mousewheel and category selection via mouse middle button
This topic in our forums has some extra information and the download link.