Command & Conquer 3 Version 1.04 Patch Notes - April 6, 2007
To download this patch you can use the auto update when you connect to Command & Conquer 3 Online or simply choose your language version from the list of download links below.
- Made further improvements to video playback on low-end Windows XP system configurations.
- Fixed an error that caused some players to crash or disconnect while in online lobbies.
- Fixed an error that caused players with semicolon (';'), colon (':'), comma (','), or equal sign ('=') characters in their Online IDs to not be able to see and select options from dropdown menus in online multiplayer lobbies. These characters are no longer permissible in Online IDs.
- Fixed an error that caused players to desync when watching a BattleCast match in which one of the participants disconnected.
- All online multiplayer game lobbies will now appear properly localized in different languages.
Note: This patch also contains the fixes from the v1.01, v1.02 and v1.03 patches.
Command & Conquer 3 v1.04 (English) (45 MB)
Click here for other languages.